Thread: Ryan Gunderson-done

Ryan Gunderson-done

Attachment 96078The best defender vi have. Attachment 96078Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180929_163936.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	152.0 KB 
ID:	96083Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gunderson-Ryan.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	144.0 KB 
ID:	96084reference picture
    Last edited by danny72; 09-30-2018 at 06:40 AM.

Each one makes me smile, you are so talented, Danny!

Thank you so much Alexandra! :-)

another excellent painting Danny! very well done! I think these would make great handouts at games if printed on a heavy postcard with player stats on the back.... you should contact the team with an example and
    see what they say, I am sure fans would really love em.

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    another excellent painting Danny! very well done! I think these would make great handouts at games if printed on a heavy postcard with player stats on the back.... you should contact the team with an example and
    see what they say, I am sure fans would really love em.
    Thank you gxhpainter! They know about my drawings/digital paintings. I'm going to do 4 player for a lotteri. In mars. So i have time to do it extra well ;-)

Haha. Great. Do you ever show these to the one's you're portraying? Didn't you say your wife worked at the team offices or something? Would give you lots of access to the stars I would think. You could start trading for game pucks or something and start a collection.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Haha. Great. Do you ever show these to the one's you're portraying? Didn't you say your wife worked at the team offices or something? Would give you lots of access to the stars I would think. You could start trading for game pucks or something and start a collection.
    He has seen this drawing. On Saturday I'm going to meet the team.They play a match then. It's a professional hockey club,so it's not that easy to get in contact with them. But I get there attention. That fun. I love this team. My wife isn't working for this team. She hates hockey