Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Hello

Hello! I'm new, call me Ata or Cat
    I have been working and playing around with the AR demo for a few days and this morning decided to buy. i have been using my mouse for trying things out and yesterday I dug out an old Wacom bronze pad someone had given me quite a few years ago, which I didn't use much. I can see I will want to get a new graphics tablet very soon. .
    So just popping in to say Hi.

I probably won't be very "talkative" as I have Ps arthritis and typing can be a slow process for me.
    But I am very impressed with the Artrage program and even more so with the awesome talented artists and work I have viewed in the last few days..

Must go have good day
    Regards !

Enjoy! It's a great program

Really. Have a good time with it. One can do wonderful things with the mouse too. So until you get a tablet, keep chasing your mouse, Cat.

Welcome!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yes! I have an hp touchpad, but use a mouse most of the time, in reacquainting myself with the stylus pen, it's apparent there is a learning curve,

Thank you!

Thank you! I like Artrage very much!

Welcome

Nice to see you. Its not problem if you dont post more often here because this forum is DEAD! I hope someone read this to change situation. With usb pen it will be very easy for drawing-painting, i have problems with heands, thats why painting digitaly.Just dont forget to sleep, dont be painting maniac like me. Enjoy in creating. Peace!

should hardly say this forum is "Dead".There are currently 577 users online. 6 members and 571 guests? "dead"?

Sorry but every time when i open this nothing big didnt change, one year before was same. Not because of people, artRage promotions,ideas,topics generally. Its not like it was before.

Hi. Yeah I’m close but hanging on ����

Thank you for the warm welcome! I will try not to be totally silent lol.