Thread: Flower, Cyclamen

Flower, Cyclamen

My Art Rage version is 5.0.3.
    I work with an iMac, version 10.7 and Wacom stylus. With watercolor brushes and knifes tools.
    I have started creating a personal toolbox just to work in watercolors mode. I selected a watercolor paper for the background.
    I paint with the basic watercolor brushes and blending them with the Palettes Knifes.
    During these processes I increased and decreased the size of the brushes using the "shift" + drag right or left.
    If someone needs to see what type of brushes I used, I can send you a screenshot of my Toolbox. I hope these explanations are useful.
    Name:  cyclamen.jpg
Views: 5183
Size:  93.1 KB
    "The impossible must be dreamed first,
    to one day make it come true." Irene Vallejo

Sí, por favor Horacio! Admiro tu trabajo con acuarela. Últimamente he estado practicando con los pinceles de acuarela y me encantaría ver cómo obtienes resultados tan hermosos.
    Traductor de Google

Yes please Horacio! I admire your work with watercolour. Lately I have been practising with the watercolour brushes and would love to see how you get such lovely results.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]