Thread: Wallowa's at Joseph ( Oregon )

Wallowa's at Joseph ( Oregon )

inspired by the dramatic mountains in Joseph Oregon where I attended an art festival, a truly spectacular landscape..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wallowa's at Joseph.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	484.8 KB 
ID:	95994  

The amazing technicolor dream coat was found in Oregon? Awesome. Living the dream.

Good to see you're getting around the world of Art. Oregon has some surprise pockets of culture, from Shakespeare to bike festivals and universities and all kinds of cool stuff. It's dynamic and I've always loved the beauty of the state. Hard to not be an artist there I would imagine. So you've potentially got a lot of good company for your artistic pursuits within easy driving distance.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    The amazing technicolor dream coat was found in Oregon? Awesome. Living the dream.

Good to see you're getting around the world of Art. Oregon has some surprise pockets of culture, from Shakespeare to bike festivals and universities and all kinds of cool stuff. It's dynamic and I've always loved the beauty of the state. Hard to not be an artist there I would imagine. So you've potentially got a lot of good company for your artistic pursuits within easy driving distance.
    Yes Oregon has a thriving artists community, at the coast, in the valley ( i.e. Portland ) and central and eastern Oregon for all the farmland and mountainscapes... abstracts painters hide out in a variety of these places.

I see those mountains through your eyes, love it, Gary.