Thread: just some beginner issues

just some beginner issues

Just purchased Artrage 5 and wondering why my interface looks like this with a partial menu..how do I access file, edit, tools and as on.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 4.11.32 PM.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	95864

Thanks
    Deborah

Have a look in here and welcome to the forums we are sure you gone have a great time.
    https://www.artrage.com/manuals/gett...arted-artrage/

Thanks for the quick reply Rondo..I'm missing it somehow! It opens up without a proper menu bar. I've entered the serial number so it is 'unlocked' as far as I can see..

Welcome to the forums! I recently received a similar question via email, and have just sent a reply if that was you.

On macOS, you can find all of the menu items in the macOS menu bar right at the top of the screen. Move your mouse to the top of your screen and all of the items will be there if your macOS menu bar is normally automatically hiding. However, you can also set these to appear in the menu bar internal to the ArtRage window if you prefer. Here's how:

Move your mouse to the top of the screen. Go to Edit -> ArtRage Preferences from the menu bar at the top of the screen. Open 'Interface' and check the 'Show menus in the menu bar' option, then click OK.

You will be prompted to restart ArtRage. Go to the top of your screen again and from the ArtRage menu at the top left, choose to quit.

Relaunch ArtRage and those menu options will have also been added to ArtRage's internal menu bar.