Thread: Stuck in the Gallery!

Stuck in the Gallery!

I don’t see an option for simply exiting the gallery without selecting something. Is there?

I made a new image, then wanted to check something in the gallery, didn’t see what I needed, but then couldn’t simply exit the gallery. All icons available were for actions I didn’t want to take, such as selecting, moving, renaming things. I merely wanted to exit the gallery.

Then in the process, I lost my new image - hadn’t painted, hadn’t Saved; merely created.

Am I missing something?

Thank you!

Hi there. When you go to the gallery, you are prompted to save if you have unsaved changes in a painting.

If you save, you can then select that painting in the gallery to go back to it.

If you have just created a new painting and done nothing, there is nothing to save, so there will be no painting to go back to.

Tap the + button at the top right to create a new painting, and you will be taken to that canvas ready to paint.

I hope this helps clarify things. Let me know if you have any further questions.

It does, thank you. I assumed that my new, yet-unsaved painting was held in limbo...”just in case.” Thank you for the clarification.