Thread: Where Healing & Truth Join

Where Healing & Truth Join

please enjoy this, its a beautiful day here in central Oregon... weather finally cooled down a bit..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Where Healing & Truth Join-1.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	510.4 KB 
ID:	95707  

Glad you have cooled down there Gary, it is so hot and humid here in Wilmington I am looking forward to winter lol

Gees sorry Gary, I almost forgot to comment on your painting, it is cheerful and really pleasant to view, great work as always, it looks like you are unboggled lol

Nice. I had a WorldBook Encyclopedia as a kid and they had the human body where you could peel back the layers that were printed on clear cells. And you could see what's in the body. The take away showed all kinds of bits and bobs, colors and patterns in a form that was an attempt to show depth.

Your painting got me cross associating with a look under the skin at the womb in part because of the outside feminine contour being a little reminiscent of the torso. Then I looked at your title, and I think in a very abstract way one could see that as often the nexus for the key words you gave. With biology there's truth. And art gestating can certainly be healing. And then it's born into a life its own where it interacts with the world.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Gees sorry Gary, I almost forgot to comment on your painting, it is cheerful and really pleasant to view, great work as always, it looks like you are unboggled lol
    yep Pat I am a little unboggled atleast for the moment, glad you enjoyed this one.

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Nice. I had a WorldBook Encyclopedia as a kid and they had the human body where you could peel back the layers that were printed on clear cells. And you could see what's in the body. The take away showed all kinds of bits and bobs, colors and patterns in a form that was an attempt to show depth.

Your painting got me cross associating with a look under the skin at the womb in part because of the outside feminine contour being a little reminiscent of the torso. Then I looked at your title, and I think in a very abstract way one could see that as often the nexus for the key words you gave. With biology there's truth. And art gestating can certainly be healing. And then it's born into a life its own where it interacts with the world.
    wow what a brilliant analysis of this work... you have always had insight and an ability to verbalize on my works over the years, and it is greatly appreciated..

So much fun here, Gary. It is not hard to imagine the atmosphere where you are through your beautiful and eye pleasing work, Gary. Again, love it!

Gary, I see a door open... it's presenting shapes and colors with cheerful excitement, and lots of joyful vibes.
    Excellent. : )

Beautiful! I love the juxtaposition of the dark and light and bright- just like life!
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    So much fun here, Gary. It is not hard to imagine the atmosphere where you are through your beautiful and eye pleasing work, Gary. Again, love it!
    glad you like the playful nature of this one Alexandra...

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_M View Post
    Gary, I see a door open... it's presenting shapes and colors with cheerful excitement, and lots of joyful vibes.
    Excellent. : )
    thanks again Chuck...

Quote Originally Posted by Selby View Post
    Beautiful! I love the juxtaposition of the dark and light and bright- just like life!
    thanks Selby.. all of you your comments are really a treasure!.