ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Glitter Problem

Gallery
    View images

Glitter Problem

Not sure if it has been reported. I encountered with the same problems few times when I used glitter for a while then it won't work again. I did try to switch to other tools and then go back to glitter but it still have no color come out. I have to re-start the program again. I have attached the error screens once I closed the program. Would that be help.

I was doing Tinzo trees tutorial using the same glitter setting.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Pai,

Unfortunately I can't tell much from the screenshots, however, I suspect we can work out what's going on there.

Does the problem go away after you restart ArtRage?
    Also, is the glitter just white, or do you see nothing at all when you paint with glitter?

Any chance you can send me a copy of your artrage.prs file if you're still seeing the fault? ( just search for it on your computer ) This contains all your current settings. You can email it to support@ambientdesign.com

Also, if you close ArtRage and delete the artrage.prs file, then open ArtRage again, you will have set your tools to their default settings. Let me know if that helps.

We may be able to get an idea ( if it relates to settings in ArtRage ) of the problem by looking at that file here.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Dave,

Sorry those screen prints can't help. I'll try to see if I can send you the .prs file next time it happens.

To answer your questions:
    1. most of the time it will work when I restart Artrage, there're 2 times it stoned and I've to re-booted.

2. no color/nothing comes out at all with glitter tool, but color comes out with other tools. try that back & forth few times.

Thanks.

Gallery
    View images
    No problem. If it's working again after you've rebooted, that shouldn't change any settings internal to ArtRage. If you haven't already done so, make sure that you are running the latest version of your tablet software, and also try switching to "Mouse Mode" ( Edit -> Preferences -> Use Mouse Mode, then restart ArtRage ) for the greatest level of compatibility.

Hope that's of some help!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design