Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Circles Go Round and Round

Circles Go Round and Round

A little play with differentials AKA rabbit hole designing with our dear friend Peter Pinckney in mind. I hope he is doing okay.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Neat matey, would make a fantastic piece of jewellery.

Hi sandy. Yeah made me giddy to. Did wonder. If you could put flashing light. Like Fraser,s Sheep.
    I also like the barn. Any. Chance. For me to move into it. . CIAO. SLAINTE

Nice design and colours. Reminds me of Paua shell

Quote Originally Posted by fraser_paice View Post
    Neat matey, would make a fantastic piece of jewellery.
    . Thanks, Neil. A great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi sandy. Yeah made me giddy to. Did wonder. If you could put flashing light. Like Fraser,s Sheep.
    I also like the barn. Any. Chance. For me to move into it. . CIAO. SLAINTE
    Haha, 80-Sure, bring your things. I just don't think you'd like the winters here though. Makes me appreciate the pioneers. I would love to convert that barn to a house. I just need to keep a sack handy and run into a leprechaun. I keep thinking with all of the clovers around and the occasional rainbow something is bound to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage View Post
    Nice design and colours. Reminds me of Paua shell

Thanks, Dave. You guys have created such fantastic and fun software. I imagine you have seen such beautiful shells on the coasts of NZ. Just watched a travel show, was totally blown away.

beautiful and a creative design I like the subtle shadow on the "floor".... cool !

Nifty graphic sense on this one, Alexandra. Good and clean. Would make a great spinning logo like for a record label or something. I remember the graphics community had a style that was really popular called 'split fountain' also 'split trough' where they would have the printer run several colored inks in bands giving a rainbow effect which was trimmed within a shape like a big letter or whatever. This looks like you've taken it to a clever variation and you could do lots of cool things with combining loose art contained by sharp graphic shapes. You've always been leaning into graphic design as I recall. You're showing some cool development in that direction combining the best of the graphics and the art world!

Go Sandy!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Sandy, that is really nice, what a beautiful pair of earrings these would be, love the colors and design