Thread: perspective

perspective

can some1 explain to me how to set the perspective? I mean...when I set perspective? it shows me a grid or lines going from right to left and front to back (in depth). but what if i want 2 lines of (let say trees) going parallel into depth? how to I set the lines or grid?

Normally, after showing the perspective guides, I would go to View -> Perspective -> Edit Perspective.

You can use the move tool to drag perspective guides around to match the sort of composition you want. If you have any specific questions, let me know the details and we can provide further help.

Hay Dave,

Just recently registered for the ArtRage forum and I am using the latest version of ArtRage.
    I looking to be able to move the vanishing point when I want to bring in perspective walls and floors.

I have tried moving it by going to "Edit perspective" but it will only move left or right, but not any other directions.
    How do am I able to move the vanishing point to any position on the canvas?

I am sooooo silly Dave....

Now that I have selected the ENTIRE grid instead of just one section I can move the vanishing point.
    The thing is that I have tried clicking everywhere on the grid before and this is the FIRST time that it selected the entire thing.

My problem is solved, it is my fault because I didn't check hard enough.
    Thank you any way Dave.