Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paintings

Fantastic work . You are a great artits congratulation
    Visit my website here

Aprecio que muestres la referencia y tu descripción de las posturas. Nunca antes había visto una foto de Evita Perón. Puedo ver cómo Madonna podría haberse inspirado para interpretarla en el musical. Hay algún parecido entre ellos.

De todos modos, la descripción que nos dio de sus modelos nos permite apreciar su trabajo aún más.

-------

I appreciate you showing the reference and your description of the poses. I've never seen a picture of Evita Peron before. I can see how Madonna might have been inspired to play her in the musical. There is some resemblance between them.

Anyway, the description you gave of your models lets us appreciate your work all the more.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

nice digital paintings......

Excellent work, looks like paintings you see in history of art books. The second painting has an amazing surface texture appearance, looks like a photograph of a natural media work created with oil paints.
    I have a personally designed artwork gallery website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.

Beautiful Isabel- you have captured the emotion in these pieces so very well
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Nice paintings. You ve really found the right way to use Artrage as a true painting tool

69 spruce street apartment1 west yonkers NewYork
    Amazing artwork. These painting like professional work. keep it up.