Thread: Inherited Damage - 2

Inherited Damage - 2

I will let the title guide you in the interpretation of this work, trying a somewhat of a new look... but still
    my love of dense texture and color.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Inherited Damage-2.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	536.9 KB 
ID:	95541  

Gary, really like the design of this one and the colors, your color choices are so spot on, just a pleasure to view

Hello Gxpainter, fantastic painting.I like the strong color you are using. The structure is solid .I can see a cavern in the moutain.
    Visit my website here

I said a womp bap a loobop, a womp bam boom.

I think the inheritance is plain as the tutti fruity on Rudy.

un hommage aux dégâts -- or -- an homage to damage.

I really like this one. The contrast between the hard shape holding in the cacophany of the closer and wilder inner mix is very tasty.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I said a womp bap a loobop, a womp bam boom.

I think the inheritance is plain as the tutti fruity on Rudy.

un hommage aux dégâts -- or -- an homage to damage.

I really like this one. The contrast between the hard shape holding in the cacophany of the closer and wilder inner mix is very tasty.
    this was posted quite awhile ago but guess you just now got to it, glad you like this
    movement using geometric flat color to contain and shape wilder organic passages...

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    this was posted quite awhile ago but guess you just now got to it, glad you like this
    movement using geometric flat color to contain and shape wilder organic passages...
    Ah. Sabena bumped it up a mere 12 hours ago from my posting this. The painting's in severe peril of becoming timeless! Still loving it lo these 5 hours hence. Hahah. Good stuff.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by sabena View Post
    Hello Gxpainter, fantastic painting.I like the strong color you are using. The structure is solid .I can see a cavern in the moutain.
    thanks Ana so much, this sat for a long time with no comments other than pat1940 so I wasn't sure people got it at all, so wonderful to
    get your comments about it.