Thread: Lets Go Look At The Fishes

Lets Go Look At The Fishes

I'm still alive folks! This is a photo manipulation (as if you couldn't tell) I liberated several pics from the internet, and brought them together in AR, with judicious use of the eraser tool, and colour editing, a bit of airbrush, a quick stencil, and used GIMP to add some lighting effects.
    Hope everyone is Dandy, and goodnight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Space Fish1.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	494.3 KB 
ID:	95523  

Hi Fraser. Is it cold up the in the heelands and good to hear from you. As if my memory is ok. You were not to good so it's great that your fighting fit again are you still using a Mono tablet ? I did buy 1 on your recamendation. For as reserve and
    Didn't use for 4years until my pens on my Wacom cintiq stopped working so got it out and was going fine for a week until I thought. As it had not been used I'd better change the battery. So tried to unscrew the pen. Yeah still got the tablet
    But no working pen. . Ok. CIAO. SLAINTE.

Wow very nice Fraser and great to see you back

Haha!!!! and Hoot Laddie!

So your long lazy orbit made a pass back through. Awesome.

That image is so funny in the sense of wit and play on words and cultural references. I love the idea of the reversal of having one's head in the fishbowl looking out as with the astronaut EVA helmet. Fish out of water is another one. And let us not forget, "So long and thanks for all the fish." from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Not to altogether bypass the Babel Fish.

Love it.

Anyway, hope you're keeping your woolies darned and tinted just so. Great seeing you. Hope you stick around longer than a drive by of Haley's Comet.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Muy bien!!! Excelente, los colores: hermosos, como así también las texturas...
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Thanks you folks, healthier now than I have been for ages, still dyeing wool, and sheep wrangling.

So cool, Neil. Inner and outer space combined. Great idea.

Hi Neil, so great to have your wit and great compositions with us again!... love this and very well done!!