Thread: Playing by the Pool

Playing by the Pool

a funny title but I hope you enjoy the abstract playfulness of this work...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Playing by the Pool-1.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	515.9 KB 
ID:	95603  

Nice one! Your work has taken on a particular look these days. Good to see it happening. Tells me you've found another signature key. Feels like your middle period. One more arrow in your quiver of styles. I don't think I've seen anyone painting like this before (other than you). I mean I'm not up on all the paintings on the internet, but it feels like you've hit what lots of artists seek - a style, or at least a technique that roams the neighborhood. Very cool.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Nice one! Your work has taken on a particular look these days. Good to see it happening. Tells me you've found another signature key. Feels like your middle period. One more arrow in your quiver of styles. I don't think I've seen anyone painting like this before (other than you). I mean I'm not up on all the paintings on the internet, but it feels like you've hit what lots of artists seek - a style, or at least a technique that roams the neighborhood. Very cool.
    Thanks this is a very validating comment, I know my work seems to have taken on a particular look and as usual I am not sure about it or how it will be received, but it is a point in the journey where all the past work has led me. I just has two of these works accepted into the Rossocinabro gallery in Rome for a 4 month showing. Abstract art is not something everyone likes or relates to but it is a place I have grown into and truly enjoy exploring. Thanks my friend.