Thread: tough about colors.....

tough about colors.....

assembled some seasonal colors in a color picker
    plz let me know if useful?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Rondo; 07-06-2018 at 02:29 PM.

Yes! Thank you! I had been trying to capture these collections one-by-one as samples using the "Snip" tool from various sources. Tedious even when I had barely begun. You've given me everything I wanted from these palettes in a single download. Awesome. Thanks.

Happy to hear they are useful to you

Hello Rondo,

I have downloaded your colors and the "How To" states the following for ArtRage 3/4/5. Guessing I'm doing something wrong but not sure what exactly.

Color Pickers

If you see a thread with a color picker you want to use, right click the image of the color picker and choose to save the image somewhere handy on your computer.

At the bottom right corner of the Color Picker, click the current colour and then select 'Custom Color Picker Collection'. Then select the group you wish to import the color picker to and click 'Import Color Picker'. If you want to import it to a new group, you can create one by clicking 'Add group' in the stencils panel.

I double clicked to install these png files but not sure where I need to go to see them? Thank you.

Update: Found them.
    Last edited by KathyZ; 10-10-2018 at 03:07 PM.

Glad to hear that you were able to install these, KathyZ. Any ArtRage Package file ( 'arpack' format ) you download can be installed via double click. The other instructions are for when people post the colour picker as a separate image so it needs to be added manually.