Thread: Little Italian Courtyard

Little Italian Courtyard

Done in wc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Little Italian Courtyard.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	400.4 KB 
ID:	95492  

Yeah pat I like the cool colours. In the heat of the noon day sun

Thanks dear eighty, glad you like it

I love the various textures and how you kept everything so nice. Very crisp and well-realized setting that you knew what you were intending for each part and also for the whole. You could hand it off to an Italian real estate agent and probably could find something very much like it. Then you could be line Monet being able to be inspired by your home to paint forever. You would simply have adjust to delicious food and drink, warm days and such inconveniences.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you DAkey, so glad you like this, I enjoyed painting it and was happy the way it came out, ps my husband loved it

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Thank you DAkey, so glad you like this, I enjoyed painting it and was happy the way it came out, ps my husband loved it
    Keep inspiring him. Pat. It's like the old advertising campaign slogan to travelers, "We'll keep the light on for ya." It's THE message when touching base is the issue. I'm also warmed by what he has in you as is probably anybody looking at this and your other paintings.

Go Pat!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you again DAkey, your comments are so warming to me and appreciate so much