Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diva our sheltie(Shetland sheepdog),who passed away last year

Diva our sheltie(Shetland sheepdog),who passed away last year

Attachment 95476 I know. Not one of my best drawings. I gave it a try. Now I continue with drawing humans instead.. ;-) I know I wrote "past away" wrong. I should be "passed away " But I can't changed the titel it seems. Sorry for that.
    Last edited by danny72; 06-30-2018 at 11:09 PM.

Hey, I always thought dogs believe they are people, so this subject fits your area of expertise just fine. And I think it's a really wonderful tribute to your old buddy. You can do animals just fine, Danny, as well as people. You can probably do anything else as well. You're probably a little critical of yourself because of the feelings you have for your former pet. To my eye it looks great.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you D Akey :-) You are right. It feels different to draw/paint somebody you love,or your own pat you have so much feeling for. It need to be more then perfect. The reference picture was of bad quality,so I had to gess a lot . But I liked the reference picture. She always looked at you this way. Specially when she wanted something,hehe... We are really sad that we lost her. She was 14 years old.

Danny, a beautiful tribute to your four-legged friend. I used to have shelties - here are a couple and I also had one the same colour as yours.

Name:  amber_nicki.png
Views: 238
Size:  147.6 KB
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

So lovely. I love Shelties. Sweet and smart dogs. Thank you for sharing your lovely dogs June. :-)

Congrats Danny. . Not a good game. But I surpose. You won't care ok now we'll see if England can be lucky
    It's also time that no ref now's what game. he will be taken

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Congrats Danny. . Not a good game. But I surpose. You won't care ok now we'll see if England can be lucky
    It's also time that no ref now's what game. he will be taken
    Thank you Mr 80+. I hope England will win now. Like I understand the English newspaper wrote that England will win 99 times of 100 games against Sweden. We will see,haha ;-)

Yes. Danny. We will see. .

Lovely painting Danny. I've changed the title for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage View Post
    Lovely painting Danny. I've changed the title for you.
    Thank you ,Dave :-)