Thread: Tuki's Oasis

Tuki's Oasis

another musically inspired work music by Shastro is among my favorite to listen to while painting. So this is inspired
    by his work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tuki's Oasis.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	522.6 KB 
ID:	95408  

Working! I love this place you've gone to. It's evolving/evolved to a remarkable place. Good stuff. I know. . .I know. . .you'll still reserve the right to bust out some of your older sensibilities too. But I have to say you're making really environmentally cool art these days. The refined and practiced hand shows ownership and a far broader vocabulary in these cases.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Working! I love this place you've gone to. It's evolving/evolved to a remarkable place. Good stuff. I know. . .I know. . .you'll still reserve the right to bust out some of your older sensibilities too. But I have to say you're making really environmentally cool art these days. The refined and practiced hand shows ownership and a far broader vocabulary in these cases.
    thanks so much D Akey, you know I really value your experienced eye, wit and artistic sense in your commentary.

Gary really like this a lot, love the design and all the colors, when I look at this I see like a great leader sitting in a beautiful colored blanket looking over his people to protect them, or are my eyes going on me lol

Superbe ! i love !
    you need wind to fly over heart
    my artstation page :
    https://www.artstation.com/blowthier

Hi Gary, still doing beautiful, colourful and .exciting paintings , way to go

Admiro tus obras, siempre fieles a tu estilo, y cada vez evolucionando de menos a más...FELICITACIONES!!!!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Gracias damasocl, realmente aprecio tu comentario y apoyo durante muchos años.