Thread: Light from the Compassionate Brush - 1

Light from the Compassionate Brush - 1

a deep exploration with a very soft and tenuous expression. Was picked up today by #BoldBrush as one of the paintings of the week on Instagram, so I just had to
    share it here as well. Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Light from the Compassionate Brush-1.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	467.4 KB 
ID:	95399  

OMG One of my favorites Gary, just love the design and the colors, very soft and so pleasing to look at

Good to see you're stretching into a new, I guess sophisticated range of colors. And the way you're integrating the paint shapes seems a lot more. . . um. . . cooperative. The last couple are as if from a world in balance. A life in balance. It's as if there's been a higher level beyond the primitive. It would appear your trip abroad had its effect on your essential creator.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    OMG One of my favorites Gary, just love the design and the colors, very soft and so pleasing to look at
    thanks Pat this is really a bit different than most of my colors but a very pleasing harmony...

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Good to see you're stretching into a new, I guess sophisticated range of colors. And the way you're integrating the paint shapes seems a lot more. . . um. . . cooperative. The last couple are as if from a world in balance. A life in balance. It's as if there's been a higher level beyond the primitive. It would appear your trip abroad had its effect on your essential creator.
    yes I am not sure how that happened, I still crank out some wilder colors but for the moment I am in a quieter more balanced mood as you observe. so good to get your observations and Pats as well...

Hi Gary good to see back from Portugal. Did you see Sabena while you were there? This last. Makes me think of the
    Seashore. CIAO. SLAINTE

Hi eighy+ , no unfortunately I never did see her at the gallery. I hope she is able to go see my works while they are still up. Great to see your still painting
    and posting here...