Thread: Separate exe/app to create videos using ArtRage painting...

Separate exe/app to create videos using ArtRage painting...

I understand that the scripts used in ArtRage can only do so much when recreating a painting to be used in creating a video.

But, is there a way to create a separate exe/app that could read an ArtRage painting and make the video output not showing ArtRage, have a consistent sized window, with no tools showing, “and” the option of not showing the tracing image?

This would allow us the ability of promoting many more videos on YouTube, and our paintings. Plus, this exposure would really help ArtRage sell itself?

I hate seeing so many Procreate videos and very, very few ArtRage videos. We need this feature, please! I know that the ArtRage team can code this.
    Robert Hopkins

Interesting idea - I'll make a note to take a look at some features for script playback to remove the UI and allow easier predictability of where the playback is going to happen to that screen recorders can be set up more easily. Thanks for the input!

Thanks for the reply MattRage!

If you can model the video creation to work like Procreate does (minus the optional tracing image feature) you would have a winner, winner, chicken dinner! K.I.S.S. This is why so many of their videos show up and ours do not.

That is why I thought creating a separate program outside of AR would maybe make more sense? Help us to easily create videos with an MP4 output for YouTube. Artists want to show their works via video too.
    Robert Hopkins

Separate exe/app to create videos using ArtRage painting...

how do you delete a message?

(I posted a few minutes earlier that being able to remove UI was essential in this type of feature,

then realized it might've had it already (started learning scripting a few days ago), double-checked and it did,

I need to delete this message how do you do that?

And perhaps delete this thread as it's out-dated (I got confused thinking the suggestion was still applicable)),

thank you
    Last edited by Valen; 11-22-2022 at 12:09 PM.