Thread: #47 Dixie And I redo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

#47 Dixie And I redo

I was not pleased with how this painting turned out. Dixie head looked off. The color on the nose bridge my it look off. See painting below.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	# 47 dixie and I.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	95322

I redid the nose and I think it looks better.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	# 47dixie and I redo.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	159.3 KB 
ID:	95323
    Please comment on which is better.

Same comment applies to your redux:
    What a sweet tribute to a great team -- you and Dixie. Black lab? I get very attached to my pets so much that they're like family.
    Would make a great avatar pic as well.

There's a frank and no-nonsense quality to this style of painting. Goes straight to the point and makes the statement in the vocabulary of shape. Cool. Rather modern in the sound byte age. Journalism also thinks along these statements of facts for transferring quick information leaving interpretation to the viewer or reader.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

AW that is adorable, we love our pets and losing them is so heartbreaking, I never thought I would get another dog after losing our last after 15 yrs, it took us over 2 yrs and finally got another rescue dog and he is my baby and just love him so much, he is in my avatar