Thread: Hi All,

Hi All,

Hi guys ive been a lurker on these forums for a while decided i want to join in thanks for having me. you can call me Gimley as I share some stature resemblance to the character . Atleast I have a awesome beard... Anyway hope to share and learn and find some inspiration here regarding design in particular as i get blocks sometimes. As for what i do, i write ,make music ( not the best ), sketch and freelance as a graphic designer. I also like to "argue" for the sake of "debating", even if i know in the wrong ( should have been a lawyer.

See you guys around.
    Gim

Hi and welcome.

Don't fear revealing what you know and don't know. Art is largely a matter of opinion anyway. Healthy debate is cool. We'll see if you can get anyone to participate. I find that people who are not confident in the knowledge of art tend to be silent. So if you take a position and there's no response, don't take it personally.
    Last edited by D Akey; 06-09-2018 at 08:43 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Welcome to the forums!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter / Technical Support
    Ambient Design

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage View Post
    Welcome to the forums!
    Lol love this will remember it

Hi Gimli,

welcome to the ArtRage forums, you will find them inspirational, and friendly and participating in them can make your art go a long way towards improvement and just having some great support as well. Welcome!!

Hoi , this is me from Belgiun greatings