Thread: Aquarium

Aquarium

Had fun doing this one, got background on web and painted the fish individually, the shell was from awhile ago, transfered each fish from each layer, used eraser to take out white canvas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aquarium.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	247.9 KB 
ID:	95309  

I could watch it for long stretches of time. As a kid there was a tropical fish store near where I lived and I would go in there and see rows of dazzling fish and coral and so on -- like this but illuminated because the room was otherwise dark. I even took paper route money to buy a tank. I was too young and irresponsible to do it right and learned my lesson. But I still love to see aquariums.

I don't know if classical music is your thing, but Saint Saëns composed a short piece called The Aquarium. Turn on the volume if you check out the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCUtOKsmOZ8
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks for that beautiful relaxing music DAkey, I have roku TV and it has free relaxing music with beautiful aquariums, I watch it many times and even turn it on for my dog lol