Hi my friends i hope you like this painting

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fear cat.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	177.6 KB 
ID:	95176
    Visit my website here

yes I Like Ana CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

In English we have a saying = "a scaredy cat" (meaning someone who is easily spooked or frightened).

You have heard of "fight or flight" as that fork in the road as a reaction to fear? It means that to survive, you either fight the enemy or you run away.

This picture is that place where the cat is stuck at the crossroads unable to fight, but wants to run, but can't -- almost dreamlike.

--------

Em inglês, temos um ditado = "gato assustado" (alguém que se assusta ou assusta facilmente).

Você já ouviu falar de "lutar ou fugir" como aquele garfo na estrada como uma reação ao medo? Isso significa que, para sobreviver, você luta contra o inimigo ou foge.

Esta imagem é aquele lugar onde o gato está preso na encruzilhada incapaz de lutar, mas quer correr, mas não consegue - quase sonhar.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you Eighty and Pat, Thank you also D'Akey yes it is "the scaredy cat" interesting for a begin the new child story.
    Visit my website here