Thread: Some Artrage 5 brushes i decided to share!

Some Artrage 5 brushes i decided to share!

These are some custom brushes i have made for Artrage 5
    some of them are just the brush dabs I've taken from Photoshop brushes from other talented artists and i think i made a couple as well(Maybe)

Anyway enjoy and post some artwork if you make any with these brushes
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks! Can't wait to see what they do.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you! These are fun! I especially enjoy the oval.

Thanks! i'm planning on adding some more brushes onto this pack more texture/messy ones.
    Did you paint anything with the oval brush? because i would love to see it

Thanks! Really cool thing totally will use them in my work! How do you manage to create them? Can you please share some links to manual or lesson? Will be happy to create something like that by myself!

Sure no problem

basically the brush creation for these brushes was pretty easy because i already knew what i wanted because i had previously used these brushes in Photoshop so all i did was grab a pic of the dab and bring it into artrage and tweak a couple of settings.

If you don't know what you want the brush to turn out like its just lots of experimentation and tweaking of minute things (especially the grains i still don't get these!)
    if you're looking for some lessons just search up "Artrage 5 brush creation" and watch a couple of videos (theres some by the digital painter where he explains what each and everything does) there's also one on the Artrage website in their tutorials category

hopefully this answers your questions
    would love to see some that you make!