You are so right, DO. We have everything at our disposal we need to rival any artwork on the planet. If we could just get 3D paintings to print from our computers with real pigmented paint that will last for five hundred years then real media "may be" dead. At least for us...

But, there are so many people who want that brush in their hand, and the smell of the paint, and the bins of tubs of paint at their side. And, not having to worry about the task manager getting in their way of creativity!

These are fun times right now that we are living in, with all of the great tools we have to use. I know that I just get/am lazy. I want to get into the software (ArtRage only), paint my painting, share it on the web, and finally print it and put it in a frame. I do not like loading the images back and forth between software programs to get that perfect desired look.

I think right now, that ArtRage gives me everything I need, except:

1. Give us an easier way to adjust the overall image. Just like we can adjust an individual layer. I know I could copy all the layers then merge the copies down into one layer then adjust the entire image... But once again, I am lazy! Is there an ArtRage feature to merge all layers into a new layer at the top? I don't think so? VAF (value added feature)?

2. I seem lately to usually want to add a simple vignette. I just modify my images in Apple's, iCloud photo edit feature and add the vignette there. I also edit the overall image colors/exposure there too. But it would be nice to just do it in AR. Yes, I am lazy!

That is all that I need to change from ArtRage. I am content with the rest of its functionality. If ArtRage is good enough for professionals to use then it is just fine for this amateur!

(If you are lurking... Don't be shy... Speak up!)