Thread: LilRebelArt's Art Corner

LilRebelArt's Art Corner

I'll post some stuff below that I've done as of the start of this year. Hopefully you guys enjoy and the photos aren't TOO big. I'll try to make sure they are resized! They are going to be random in size and some fairly small and the quality not as good due to it being on a forum. If you wish to see bigger & better, you can see my profile for links.

Also, they are in no particular order as far as completion. Some are a lot older than others as my style is changing and growing over time. I do have Original Characters and all that as well. If anyone wants to see those and if there is a place for them here I'll find it and post there. If not, just see links in my profile.

(My OCD is kicking in. Haha they aren't even so I'm sorry in advance!)

Here's a couple others that are OC's of mine. I'll put some information about them another time, if others are interested in knowing more about them! The Zabrak is Celara, my Jedi Master. And the white haired gal is my smuggler, Luna. I only have a few more recent OC drawings cause people don't seem AS interested in OC's. At least in most places I post stuff on.

Are these done in artrage

Neat. They look really in keeping with Lucas' original vision long long ago in a galaxy far far away. They certainly seem to want to tell a story.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Not in art rage, I use photoshop.

I'll post some stuff below that I've done as of the start of this year. Hopefully you guys enjoy and the photos aren't TOO big. I'll try to make sure they are resized! They are going to be random in size and some fairly small and the quality not as good due to it being on a forum. If you wish to see bigger & better, you can see my profile for links.

Also, they are in no particular order as far as completion. Some are a lot older than others as my style is changing and growing over time. I do have Original Characters and all that as well. If anyone wants to see those and if there is a place for them here I'll find it and post there. If not, just see links in my profile.

(My OCD is kicking in. Haha they aren't even so I'm sorry in advance!)

A commission I completed for a client.

Demi Lovato.

These are very nice - thanks for showing them. Do you realise this is an ArtRage forum? Perhaps you would like to download a free demo and show us what you can do in AR.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Did you know that ArtRage plays well with Photoshop? I believe you can save files with layers that are compatible.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi lileRebelArt i would liked work on photoshop the same way i work on artrage .Your paintings art fantastics
    Visit my website here