Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introductions

Hello LyndaleBay and welcome to the ArtRage forums
    One of the things I liked most about ArtRage when I first encountered it was it’s apparent simplicity.
    In the real world all you have to do to get started is grab a sheet of paper pickup a pencil or something and start making marks. And the ArtRage philosophy echos this.
    When you launch AR you are presented with a default blank sheet ready and waiting so now just pick a tool, a pencil, a brush, whatever and start making marks.
    Yes, there are deeper complexities to the software but you don’t need to know all of it before you can start. Just have fun exploring things
    If you have questions ask away here on the forums, someone will always help!
    And remember there are no stupid questions! Everyone here at one time or another knew nothing about this software, digital art or indeed art per say. We have all learned what we know by asking questions.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Hello my name is ethan I am currently finding new ways digitizing is one thing that has driven me to an increasingly online way to deal with inventiveness and I adore it its like breathing new life into me so here I am trusting that I can discover considerably more things types of articulation that would intrigue me.

Welcome, Ethan -- I know you will enjoy ArtRage as much as I do.

The post is very useful to me. shares with lots of information to me. Thank you.
    Last edited by ragul; 08-10-2019 at 10:00 PM.

My name is Marshall. I'm 63 and retired after a 30 year career as a software developer. I needed some kind if creative outlet so I turned to art bit analog and digital.

I have an Xp-Pen Deco 1 V2 graphics tablet and I'll be getting ArtRage Lite tomorrow. I already have ArtRage for my iPhone. I need to figure out how to move a painting I started in the iPhone version over to the Lite version on my MacBook Pro. That will be my challenge for tomorrow,

Hello Everyone !

I am from India...

Hello Everyone,my name is Marius,i'm from Romania.I'm a beginner in art,what i like about ArtRage is that it mimics real life media like paint and pencils very well,it's easy and intuitive to use.
    Nice to meet you.

Hello to Ragul, Marshall, Shivaji, and Seyino. Thank you for introducing yourselves on the forum! Keep us posted on your projects and ideas. Best wishes and happy ArtRaging.

Hello friends of ArtRage.
    I'm an old member of the forum, but I changed my former nick (Siamsa) when becoming AR6 user: now I use my real family names, LealSoria.
    Using AR for nearly ten years, since my first digital pen tablet in 2010 (AR3). Anyway, I keep doing the same style comic strips I started with: as soon as possible I'll reopen my blog with the complete story so long.
    I'm Spanish, retired, 62, with monocular vision since childhood. I also enjoy writing (three books edited!) running-walking and sketching digital or just ink on paper.
    AR6 is being a little hard novelty for me, but I love ArtRage, encouraging friends to use it as it mimics real painting and the results are superb.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190723_184449.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	186.2 KB 
ID:	98172  

Hi All,

I just joined the Forum this week as I have just installed Artrage 6 on my Mac. I have also had the App on my iPad for a while now but never really used it.

I'm hoping that the accessibility of digital might help me develop my skills. I have not painted since school... but you never know if there is a hidden talent lying dormant!

My wife has a vision of me sitting in a Cornish Fishing Harbour painting the scene.. you never know maybe one day... but currently I am still practicing on painting bits of fruit!

I was recently tempted to set up in a harbour with Paints, Easel, Canvas... imagine the look on the faces of passers by who see only a badly rendered painting of a banana!

Chris

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6251.JPG 
Views:	206 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	98180