Thread: Print facilities

Print facilities

Hi all, as a new user to Artrage I would like to ask others who use artrage for paintings they wish to sell prints of.

I have used a printers previously but not after working with such as Artrage. Therefore my question is for perhaps recommendations of printers used by others who look for fine art prints online at reasonable prices !

Thanks all feedback welcome.

Personally, I am quite a fan of RedBubble. Their printing is good quality, and they offer a full range of colours so you can print exactly what you see on your screen.

I have also had a lot of luck with straightforward, cheaper, photo printing sites like Snapfish, or just your local printer. You can often get quite professionally printed posters and prints that way. The only drawback is that they are not very customisable if your image does not fit a standard photograph aspect ratio.

I prefer giclee prints. The two online services I have used are gicleetoday.com (great prices) and finerworks.com (incredible customer service and full range of services.

I use Zazzle for prints and to put my art on things like pillows and blankets. I've made a few hundred in royalties from that, and it's really easy to set up and to work with.

But if you only want prints, a photo printing site like Hannah suggested is probably a better way to go, if you have a store like Etsy or somewhere you can sell your prints.
    Sites like Zazzle and Redbubble put prints into search results so it's a little less work than having to market your prints yourself (though you still can and probably should). Overall I think it really depends on your specific situation and goals.

Thanks have looked at Redbubble and like !

A Thank You

Many thanks to all who have left comments, all well worth looking into which I will.

Doing my 1st ever exhibition this May and just started with Artrage and graphics pad. Love it !

Also the Artrage community is helpful for newcomers.

StewsArt

I'm sorry to bring this up. I went to the experts for this. For photography, I use frames frameshop.com.au.There are framed with a clock: that way, when you look at what time, you will always see a favorite memory. Every person in the world is emotional in their way. And for everyone, there is that event they don't want to forget. Yes, of course, we all remember good things and events that happened to us, but having not only a memory but also a photo of this event, it is as if it will repeat with us again and again.
    Last edited by romaroken; 11-16-2021 at 12:09 AM.