Thread: Landscape with Gloop pen

Landscape with Gloop pen

I was interested in painting a scene with only the gloop pen and blender.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gloop.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	94878
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Hi Have you been away on Holiday's ?? Maderia Maybe I thought
    I'd posted this morning in the early hours to you ?? but was with Klimt's Lughole so forgot Ok I like this one
    With a Gloop Pen ?? OK must try it when I'm in a Mad Moment CIAO SLAINTE

Gloop pen and a blender? Looks remarkably like watercolor. I believe you, but this is a very creative approach.

Amazing and most beautiful. How long did it take (generally) to blend it down to the paper? I imagine it was mostly blending since as I recall this is the opposite of the gloop pen's kind of mark. I must confess I am unfamiliar with its use. Just from what I've seen others do with it.

Anyway, the end result is astonishing. I particularly like how it looks like going from fairly even smoothness and then it gave a dry brush effect at certain edges which is probably more an effect of the blender?

GO ENUG!
    Last edited by D Akey; 03-25-2018 at 06:11 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks Mr. Ploos - no, still in Aus though have just booked a trip to NZ later in the year but that's only 4-5hrs. flying time. Just a hop skip and a jump really.

I should have recorded my steps Mr DA as I can't really remember now. Though I do have a record of the presets I used. Three blenders and three Gloops. I used a watercolour canvas and once I worked out what effects I wanted it didn't take much time at all.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]