Thread: Julie's Playground

Julie's Playground

this was inspired by watching a short youtube video by Julie Schumer she talks about the joy of painting and the
    messes she did but her rapture with the whole process. I love her work, so this came from that whole experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Julie's Playground.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	495.2 KB 
ID:	94842  

Hi Gxpainter Strong work and very nice painting
    Visit my website here

Julie's got one heck of a trippy playground. Like Neverland. I can see a carousel and booths very much like a carnival. Not much like my first childhood back yard with a swing set and a lawn. My guess is that through the eyes of a motivated kid, even the most trimmed down play can be wildly expansive and a festive celebration.

Nice one.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by sabena View Post
    Hi Gxpainter Strong work and very nice painting
    THANKS so much Ana!...

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Julie's got one heck of a trippy playground. Like Neverland. I can see a carousel and booths very much like a carnival. Not much like my first childhood back yard with a swing set and a lawn. My guess is that through the eyes of a motivated kid, even the most trimmed down play can be wildly expansive and a festive celebration.

Nice one.
    thanks D Akey, yes for most kids the back yard is huge and a swing set can launch you to the moon!..