Thread: Windows 10 with ArtRage 5 at Wacom Cintiq/Companion no ZOOM with touch but ArtRage 4x

Windows 10 with ArtRage 5 at Wacom Cintiq/Companion no ZOOM with touch but ArtRage 4x

Hello ArtRage Fans,

I updated to ArtRage 5. And I can't get the Touch-Gestures to work. I checked ArtRage 4.5 Settings and they are the same. In ArtRage 4.5 I can use a pinch to zoom in and out. I have the newest Windows 10 and tested it on my Wacom Cintiq Companion and on my Wacom Cintiq 27" Touch. And it works fine in ArtRage 4.5 with the drivers. But with ArtRage 5 I get my fingers to draw on the canvas.

For a moment I could switch between Tablet-Mode and Desktop on my Companion, but I can't do that on the Desktop. And in this moment for a few pinches the Zooming worked in ArtRage 5. But after using the Stylus to draw, I was not able to zoom again with pinching.

First I thought it is a driver problem, but it works like I want it to work in ArtRage 4.5

Do I have to change some settings elsewhere or is it maybe a bug?

Thanks for helping me out.

==> Okay, answer is "WINTAP" [X] off, I think.
    Last edited by xaby; 03-02-2018 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xaby View Post
    ==> Okay, answer is "WINTAP" [X] off, I think.
    Glad to hear that you hopefully figured it out. If you're still having problems, let us know and we'll try and help.