Thread: Sudden Passions

Sudden Passions

could happen at any given moment, that suddend passion that grips you completely.... an amazing thing really...a busy day getting three prints signed (on the back ) wired for hanging, gallery labels attached ,repackaged for shipment, now
    just have to printed FedEx shipping labels and attatch... starting to find more venues for digital art presented as prints, that is still difficult to find but a few popup now and then... more that last year..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sudden Passions.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	503.9 KB 
ID:	94649  

I'm loving this one. Thought provoking. This one for me has an auditory component, like the cacophony of sounds in the city probably -- the emanations and diverse sounds popping in and out of one's awareness. I've also been wondering of late about the invisible signals from our electronic communication devices sort of overlapping out of our view or hearing as a sort of series of waves on different overlapping altitudes. What that must look like. And for me for a moment, rather like this. So many thoughts, so many words pulsing out and sharing bandwidths and so forth before they ultimately come to the devices that sort it as intended.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I'm loving this one. Thought provoking. This one for me has an auditory component, like the cacophony of sounds in the city probably -- the emanations and diverse sounds popping in and out of one's awareness. I've also been wondering of late about the invisible signals from our electronic communication devices sort of overlapping out of our view or hearing as a sort of series of waves on different overlapping altitudes. What that must look like. And for me for a moment, rather like this. So many thoughts, so many words pulsing out and sharing bandwidths and so forth before they ultimately come to the devices that sort it as intended.
    What a delightful description of your impression of this work, I think you are very close to seeing/sensing the original source for this work and a lot of others I have been doing, nice to know there are others out there picking up the vibe.... and thanks again for taking the time to elaborate on this work... that is always appreciated..