Thread: Huon 1060 Plus tablet and pressure sensitivity

Huon 1060 Plus tablet and pressure sensitivity

I just purchased a Huon 1060 Plus and I am unable to set ArtRage to recognize pressure changes from the tablet. I sure hope someone can help me with this problem. Looks like a great tablet except for this one problem. Probably something simple that I am missing. I am using an iMac 27 inch with the latest version of the OS. Looking forward to hearing from someone with a solution to my problem. Many Thanks.....

Phestus

i don't have a mac but i think could be interesting also?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvR8biFmRyk

ArtRage uses standard OS X tablet support so there's nothing you can change in the app, this would indicate that ArtRage isn't receiving OS X pressure data from the tablet.

I'd recommend making sure you have the latest version of the Huon tablet drivers installed, and if that doesn't help, contact Huon support.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter / Technical Support
    Ambient Design

Dave and Ronda,

Thanks to both of you for responding to my message. I did watch the YouTube videon and, while it didn't:t help me with my exact problem, it did provide some good info on the tablet. Rhonda, you hit the nail on the head. I didn't:t have the driver installed correctly. I am now in business and getting familiar with the tablet. I think it will do exactly what I want to do. My thanks to both of you.

Phestus