Thread: Two & Three

Two & Three

symbolic, mysterious, unknown shapes and colors that seem to be saying something not understood on a verbal level but on a deeper instinctual one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Two & Three.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	528.8 KB 
ID:	94606  

I would entitle this "Facebook".

Since we tend to seek relationships within a picture oft times, especially with some artists looking to offer the sense of it already worked out, here it seems like a deliberate challenge to do so, like, "You figure it out."

I feel like it's a puzzle in the raw. Intriguing. I would not look at this on the wall and feel soothed. And that's an interesting statement in itself for a work of art.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I would entitle this "Facebook".

Since we tend to seek relationships within a picture oft times, especially with some artists looking to offer the sense of it already worked out, here it seems like a deliberate challenge to do so, like, "You figure it out."

I feel like it's a puzzle in the raw. Intriguing. I would not look at this on the wall and feel soothed. And that's an interesting statement in itself for a work of art.
    yes this is not a soothing work but more a
    reflection of the challenges of the world and its impact on the viewer and it definitely asks the viewer to work out its meaning... if that is even possible or atleast to stand back and simply see what is there.