Thread: Written Winds

Written Winds

like the songs and murmurs of the river, wind in the canyons and birds playing against the dusty browns of a winter landscape providing colors of joy a backdrop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Written Winds.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	500.3 KB 
ID:	94605  

Again lots going on as with the modern life many of us face, but in this case it seems manageable. You know how we tend to compartmentalize in dealings with life, this one feels like I'm looking at the compartments as they move.

I would put this one with the other scratchy one as a series, in which there are different ways of looking at similar things -- different types of minds or psychological states.

Intriguing.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Again lots going on as with the modern life many of us face, but in this case it seems manageable. You know how we tend to compartmentalize in dealings with life, this one feels like I'm looking at the compartments as they move.

I would put this one with the other scratchy one as a series, in which there are different ways of looking at similar things -- different types of minds or psychological states.

Intriguing.
    a better analysis I could not have hoped for! Yes I am glad that you see that these two images are similar in that they portray a glimpse of the world but
    from two different states...