Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AR's Home Website Display Issues

And we've identified the problem... It looks like an address on the content delivery network we use has been blocked in the latest updates to some ad blockers (uBlock Origin, for example) which is preventing the page loading properly on some browsers. We can only replicate it on one of them here, but we're submitting a request to have that block removed so that the page can load properly. In the meantime, if you disable the ad blocker on our site (we don't serve ads) it should work. Thanks for letting us know about this!

A quick update: Looks like it may have been resolved. The developers of uBlock got in touch when we asked about it and it seems that the filter list that was causing the problem has been corrected. If it's not working for you now, try updating any ad block filters you have and that may solve it, otherwise it may take a day or so for the new filters to, um, filter through.

oh yes, ublock, that is precisely what caused it. I disabled filtering for the artrage website, and everything is good again.

Sorry all, I had no internet yesterday
    Glad to see the mystery is solved and all is as it should be again
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 6.1.1 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.14.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M

No problem, markw! Thanks for the feedback everyone, it's good to know when people are having problems so we can sort it out. This was definitely an interesting one!

Well done chaps.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Well this is interesting.
    It was working correctly briefly with uBlock’s updated list end of last week. But looks like their list is blocking it again today.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 6.1.1 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.14.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M

That's odd. I've just had a try here with the latest version of Firefox running uBlock and the page is loading okay for me. Are you getting the same behaviour as before when you try to load the page?

Hi Markw,

You might be able to use it's logger to see what's being blocked and why: https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/The-logger

The original blocking was: Static filter ||stackpathdns.com^$third-party found in the filter: EasyPrivacy.

It's should already be fixed: https://github.com/easylist/easylist...dc65cb24541c0c

You might just need to update your filters? However, let us know if there's another?