Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AR's Home Website Display Issues

AR's Home Website Display Issues

Any body else finding Ambientís website not displaying correctly with Firefox v58?
    The forums here display correctly but the last couple of days the home site looks like this for me in Firefox...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-02-04 at 18.11.04.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	217.9 KB 
ID:	94604
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.8 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.13.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

Yikes.

Is it still doing it? I'm not offering help since I have no idea. I have had these things happen rarely, but not in years, and not on the ArtRage forum. I'll be curious what they have to say. Meanwhile I'll stay away from updating Firefox.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hello D Akey, trust youíer keeping well
    Yes itís still doing it
    If I use Safari itís fine. But I donít really like SafariÖ
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.13.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

Everything looks fine on Chrome.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
    Hello D Akey, trust you’er keeping well
    Yes it’s still doing it
    If I use Safari it’s fine. But I don’t really like Safari…
    Yes, good to see you posting but not for this problem reason. This actually seems like a Firefox issue, doesn't it. Did you try Firefox's forums/tech support? Others having a similar problem? If lots of people are experiencing the problem they may address it in the next revision.

Well, at least you can use another browser in the meantime.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks for letting us know! Are you still having the problem? If I go to www.artrage.com with Firefox ( 58.0.1 ) I'm getting the standard page.

If you are still seeing the problem, what URL do you see in your browser's address bar at the time? I get https://www.artrage.com/
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter / Technical Support
    Ambient Design

Hello Dave
    Yes it’s still happening. Here’s the URL I get in my copy of Firefox 58.0.1: https://www.artrage.com/
    It’s the same as yours as far as I can tell.?
    This computer, the one connected to the internet, is running OSX 10.11.6 A possible factor?
    Strangest thing…?
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:

Hi markw, can you please CTRL+F5 (Force refresh) the webpage in question. It appears the CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) isn't been applied correctly on your web-browser and might just be a caching issue hopefully.

If still no luck, check under the URL:
    Code:
    about:preferences#privacy
    Clear the "Cached Web Content".

Let me know if that helps or made any difference?

I've tested in on Firefox 58.0.1, but with Windows 10, still need to check if the Operating System is a factor. It shouldn't, but you never know. If still no luck, could you let me know your web-browser settings or reset them to default, if possible?
    Mike
    Web Developer
    Ambient Design.

I'm having the same issue with chrome and safari on mac os, while incidentally firefox renders the page just fine.

Thanks everyone! We've managed to see this ourselves now and are looking into it.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter / Technical Support
    Ambient Design