ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Anybody tried Rebelle2?

Anybody tried Rebelle2?

I am always looking at new software and I am wondering if anyone has tried Rebelle2?
    Love one another.-Jesus

I have! In terms of watercolor blending, it's second to none and the ink and colored pencil play nicely too, as does the eraser. Very realistic. The 2nd iteration mainly adds more brushes and brush settings, as well as better PSD support + stencils but in my opinion, is not a huge upgrade over 1: Rebelle 1 does everything just as good in the same department, if you're just looking for what it offers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	watercolorsketch.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	447.8 KB 
ID:	94603

Here's an image I made a study in Rebelle with, and I used some actual watercolor textures to blend into the colors I laid down there.
    Last edited by ButtercupSaiyan; 02-04-2018 at 02:43 AM.

Rebelle 2 did add an entire new brush engine. Before you could only do limited things in creating your own brushes but now you can add dabs and grains to your brush and have a whole lot more flexibility. The newest upgrade 2.1 (i think) also adds folders to the default groups so within oils, you can have oils 1 oils 2 etc for subcategories. Just playing with the latest upgrades now