Thread: Scream

Scream

AClick image for larger version. 

Name:	screem-3-5.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	123.0 KB 
ID:	94596 digital painting I created using a Wacom Intuos tablet and Art Rage software. This painting is about the suffering of innocent civilians in war zones, and the price they pay for authoritarians and warlords to make more money and gain more power.
    For a time lapse of creating part of this painting:
    https://youtu.be/RsjkX61kMRM
    Check the final artwork and other work I did on my website:
    https://www.georgesdahdouh.com/

Horrific! = Horror + terrific. Nice job. Looks like a book cover or movie poster with lots of space to put a title and other text.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesd View Post
    A digital painting I created using a Wacom Intuos tablet and Art Rage software. This painting is about the suffering of innocent civilians in war zones, and the price they pay for authoritarians and warlords to make more money and gain more power.
    Excellent piece. The idea behind it is so true, although I would suggest changing the phrase "make more money" to "take more money". Authoritarians and warlords are criminals , bloodsucking savages, all they do is steal and destroy, they are nothing like entrepreneurs or hard working individuals who actually "make" values, and make wealth.

Cheers! Once again excellent piece and message.

wow, captured very well, scary and shows a great big scream, depth is great and those eyes