Thread: Under Earth of Visible Life

Under Earth of Visible Life

having a great time exploring the introduction of white as a defining color.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Underearth of Visible Life.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	528.4 KB 
ID:	94573  

Global Warming with the Earth as an organism. The white seems so solid and still against the movement of the colors. Like a heat signature where it's reading and where it's not. That's just the first thing that comes to mind. Fascinating effect. I like the introduction of white. With that color as a solid the areas of white are going to be very impact-filled contrasting with all the activity in the other areas. Like you're presently playing the role of Harry Potter wearing the Sorting Hat.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Global Warming with the Earth as an organism. The white seems so solid and still against the movement of the colors. Like a heat signature where it's reading and where it's not. That's just the first thing that comes to mind. Fascinating effect. I like the introduction of white. With that color as a solid the areas of white are going to be very impact-filled contrasting with all the activity in the other areas. Like you're presently playing the role of Harry Potter wearing the Sorting Hat.
    thanks D Akey love your analysis of this work, I introduced the white late in the development but liked the sold structure it lends to the other for energetic and fluid passages..