Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cassowary

Cassowary

I had a wonderful time painting this Cassowary, with ref. photo from the wonderful Wendy Sinclair. It will be going into a local art show. The print section now allows digital, which is wonderful!!

Apologies for the watermark, I had an image stolen from here and merged into an Artrage member's painting, so am a bit nervous of it happening again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cassowary.JPG 
Views:	245 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	94571

You simply MUST get that printed onto a wood sign, your name and all, and hang it from a wrought iron arm over the front door to your studio. That is AWESOME!!!! Biz cards and all. It may be my favorite painting I've seen of yours posted here. Go Go GO!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

You lovely man, you're very good for my ego! I have been teaching Ipad for a year, but have shut that down so I can get back into the full program. And .... loving it!!

Hi Robyn, what a lovely work just love the sketchy ink lines and excellent drawing the feathers came out great, I totally agree with D Akey's assessment .... So great to hear that digital prints are being recognized as fine art in your local scene. I for one am thrilled at the prospect that we get more of your presence here now that you've wrapped up your ipad classes..

Thanks Gary, you are pumping out lots of work I see, as well. Theyre so beautiful, just like jewels! I don't come into the forum regularly, but when I see the list of your output, I am amazed! How wonderful you are so inspired.

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    Thanks Gary, you are pumping out lots of work I see, as well. Theyre so beautiful, just like jewels! I don't come into the forum regularly, but when I see the list of your output, I am amazed! How wonderful you are so inspired.
    wow thanks Robyn, this means a lot to me, it seems the more I paint the more that want to be painted! I am all booked up to travel to Lisbon Portugal for my gallery opening with 5 works! Now if I could get a gallery in Australia I could come and visit!..

Great painting!!!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Wow! Showing in a gallery! That's brilliant, and demonstrates we digital artist are becoming accepted finally.

And thank you damasocl, lovely of you to comment.

It must be the "me to" movement getting to me cause I want to add my "me to" to what has already been said. Great Painting!!. Would look great on a sign at a hunting lodge or a bird preserve as well. Hope someone see it and buys it for that purpose.

Thanks caricath. I love these crazy birds, but they are not to be messed with as they have killed people. See: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zUQDA48tQhs