Thread: Imprint of Suprise

Imprint of Suprise

textures developed with brush strokes, playing against flat fills..a continued theme in recent works
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Imprint of Suprise.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	529.1 KB 
ID:	94590  

interesting the way you created depth with the textures and crossing lines. I am wondering what the 3 triangles and glass of overflowing wine at the bottom signifies to you.

You're descended from the clan of the cave bear, aren't you? Really gripping image. . . or slashing would be a better way to put it. You and copespeak and your animals gone wild theme. Sort of like a medieval knights shield for the tournament. It says "Have at you, Ground Chuck!"
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by carlcath View Post
    interesting the way you created depth with the textures and crossing lines. I am wondering what the 3 triangles and glass of overflowing wine at the bottom signifies to you.
    hmmm I don't know but maybe a glass of wine will bring out some fresh idea!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    You're descended from the clan of the cave bear, aren't you? Really gripping image. . . or slashing would be a better way to put it. You and copespeak and your animals gone wild theme. Sort of like a medieval knights shield for the tournament. It says "Have at you, Ground Chuck!"
    well I do live in bear country and now that you mention it this could be my coat of arms...