Thread: Private Sanctuary

Private Sanctuary

a more poetic abstract exploration than some of my recent works, with a somber pallet of colors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Private Sanctuary.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	496.1 KB 
ID:	94550  

Looks to me like someone who has run out and grabbed an idea and then rushed it back to the lab. And within that space is the seminal building blocks that have been thrashing about in the outside world -- removed like a biopsy and looked at under a microscope to see just what one is dealing with -- friend or foe, of living or dying concerns -- a petri dish, a germination chamber, whatever you want to call it -- to see if there's life. Okay, I've been watching medical shows thus the metaphor. But it kinda fits.

Anyway, I like the look of it. Feels conceptually or symbolically good and solid plus it's appealing to look at and certainly evocative.

Nice job, Gary.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Looks to me like someone who has run out and grabbed an idea and then rushed it back to the lab. And within that space is the seminal building blocks that have been thrashing about in the outside world -- removed like a biopsy and looked at under a microscope to see just what one is dealing with -- friend or foe, of living or dying concerns -- a petri dish, a germination chamber, whatever you want to call it -- to see if there's life. Okay, I've been watching medical shows thus the metaphor. But it kinda fits.

Anyway, I like the look of it. Feels conceptually or symbolically good and solid plus it's appealing to look at and certainly evocative.

Nice job, Gary.
    D Akey, medical metaphor aside thanks for your continued support and commentary on my work, it is ALWAYS appreciated!