Thread: Alex Zarucki landscape videos.

Alex Zarucki landscape videos.

Here is Alex's latest landscape image that he created in ArtRage. He has posted many videos up on YouTube for all to see!

Robert Hopkins

I love them! And he is very talented! Hope he will become a member here for me to ask him some tips and tricks.
    I am a new member and bought recently the full version of ArtRage 5 and am familiar a bit with the program but need to improve my skills. Fortunately Alex's videos can be put at slower speed and I can learn many useful things, like strokes and settings fro brushes, but need to find brushes like those.

I did point Alex to this thread and hopefully he will participate. He only speaks Russian (I believe) so he appears to be a little hesitant to post here. Maybe post more comments on his YT channel asking him to take part here?
    Robert Hopkins

Привет, друзья! Я уже здесь, с вами! Пока разбираюсь что к чему. Английскому языком я не владею, пользуюсь гугл переводчиком. Поэтому не всегда все понятно. Да и вам наверное тоже не всегда такой перевод понятен! Пока не знаю, что делать дальше.

This is what Alex said translated:
    Hello friends! I'm already here, with you! While I understand what's what. I do not speak English, I use Google translator. Therefore, not always everything is clear. Yes, and you probably do not always understand this translation! I do not know what to do next.

Alex: Just keep painting nice landscapes!
    Robert Hopkins