Thread: Touch rejection is on.....

Touch rejection is on.....

I use iPad pro and Apple pencil with ArtRage and get the superfluous message "Touch rejection is on" for every palm touching the screen. My preference is set as so. Can this pop up be set off?
    Thanks

It's currently set to only pop up every 30 seconds, but we're looking into changing how it works to make it less annoying.

Hi,
    This has been bothering me as well, especially now I’m recovering from a bicycle accident and my hand is still quite stiff. This ‘touch rejection is ON’ thing popping up all the time gets rather on my nerves after a while.

What’s the point even? I’d say that if the app doesn’t react to touch input you can leave it to the user to figure out why, instead of continuously reminding them? Please, make this thing optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Lúthien View Post
    I’d say that if the app doesn’t react to touch input you can leave it to the user to figure out why, instead of continuously reminding them?

Alas, people tend not to figure it out (we've tried!). We might be able to tweak it a bit further as it does sound like it is getting in the way, but it's a delicate balance between annoying some people and confusing other people, and it's better to be slightly annoying than unusable.