Page 9 of 72 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Finger Paintings!

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    quite beautiful, of love the subtle mix of grays with hints of green and blue and little pops of color as you said... a very successful work.
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi CHAD YES I've A 1st gen; IPad which got for doing Bus Sketches but only heads but was advised not to use as being old it would be pinched so stayed with pencil and 5" paper pads ok
    yes I have Artrage on the IPad so I've tried a quick smash of your Café one with the Horse but can't show it as don't know how to get it on my computer so I could post it maybe just as well as its a 1st
    attempt and would have you Laughing and rolling on the floor yes like you I only use finger as its always there Yes your stuff is Fab so will it b ok if I keep trying to copy Regards eighty+
    Oh geez I'm humbled. Of course you can copy them for practice if you want to. Thanks for the kind words. To get the files off the iPad...I usually just email files to myself out of the ArtRage app, or you can save the images from the ArtRage app to your photo library.

Here's a couple screen caps from my iPad if it helps... would love to see how you go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6260.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	94658   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6261.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	131.2 KB 
ID:	94659  

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I agree that one of the things that makes your work so strong is your use of color accents and the variations you insert making even the most benign setting sort of dazzle the eye. It's a great lens to look through for sure.
    Thanks for the support I really appreciate your observations. No matter how many positive words you have for people on this site you always come up with more!

Day 24. Pink hued market in Chengdu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6262.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	363.8 KB 
ID:	94660  

Hi CHAD yes I've sent my Painting Finger ptg to my Mail ok but can't do as you've shown

AS my IPad is only a 1st Gen; ok also Remember I'am 89 ok
    Last edited by eighty+; 02-15-2018 at 06:53 AM.

Hi. Chad I'vr just. Tried another one. But not yours ok. It's called. Take. Off. When on your 1st flight yuk yuk

Chad, I love the colours of your market scene. Your paintings are so rich in colour and texture.

Eighty, I have a Google Photos account, see the link for your PC here: https://plus.google.com/+GooglePhotos , and look for the app in your Ipad app store. It is free, unless you want huge files to go in there. Every image I have in my Ipad photos automatically uploads into there. So you just Save your image from Artrage via Export File onto your Ipad, and let it go into Google Photos. Then I can access it from my PC, and phone as well, and upload photos from them as well.

Let me know if you have any problems and I'll talk you through!

Thanks Robbie Tried but browser is out of date but thanks for bothering maybe I should get a IPad Pro as it looks as
    if They can do anything. Ok. CIAO. SLAINTE

I have taught lots of people on my second hand Ipad 4th Gen. I debated whether I should upgrade, but thought it would keep me working at their level, and it worked great.

HI Robbie I've tried BUT It drove me up the wall all these modern gadgets with nobody you can ask
    ok I think its possible I may have got a google photo account if I can find it
    thanks Robbie what a day worse then the Spanish inquisition ok just turned the telly on but
    even the Olympics is not on and the rest is old stuff about 40 year old no wonder all those who run it
    are all Multi Millionaire's I bet they know where the best Tax Haven is

OK Robbie thanks for help CIAO SLAINTE