Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Finger Paintings!

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    What talent!
    Thank you for the kind words.

Tocar en Color day 20. Small washroom object which I'm told is a scalp massager.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ipad_jan_20.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	469.4 KB 
ID:	94575  

I'm really enjoying this thread! Lovely work, and shows what the combination of a skilled artist and the Ipad can achieve.

Hi,
    It’s nice that you take advantage of the early morning hours to do painting and light is just right! These are very nice paintings! Keep them coming!

I loved looking through this thread, really interesting ideas, and showing a lot of digital skill as well... it is now one of my favorite threads and will keep up on it!...

Haha. Tocar en color works nicely to my ear. I'm just a bit of a Spanish speaker. Not fluent. But I have Google Translate and I ain't afraid to use it. If it shows up with a translation one language to the other, it's close enough for me. And you have the right color accents. So you're set.

Continuing with some good paintings indeed. I love the broken color. Gives the image an excitement for the eye and mind.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    I'm really enjoying this thread! Lovely work, and shows what the combination of a skilled artist and the Ipad can achieve.
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Mila54 View Post
    Hi,
    It’s nice that you take advantage of the early morning hours to do painting and light is just right! These are very nice paintings! Keep them coming!
    Thank you, Work has been strangling me this last week so I've had a bit of difficulty keeping up with the posts I promised!

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    I loved looking through this thread, really interesting ideas, and showing a lot of digital skill as well... it is now one of my favorite threads and will keep up on it!...
    thank you, and congrats on your show!

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Haha. Tocar en color works nicely to my ear. I'm just a bit of a Spanish speaker. Not fluent. But I have Google Translate and I ain't afraid to use it. If it shows up with a translation one language to the other, it's close enough for me. And you have the right color accents. So you're set.

Continuing with some good paintings indeed. I love the broken color. Gives the image an excitement for the eye and mind.
    Im not afraid to use a bit of Google Translate either! Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it.