Artrage 5 and the iOS version BOTH NEED AUTOSAVE! Procreate, Sketchbook pro, and Adobe ALL HAVE AUTO-Save or Save prompts. I accidentally lost a few hours work today when I only remembered to export my painting as a jpeg and forgot to save the .ptg file. This happens a lot.... I use a mac so I guess I could try to get in the habit of using the keyboard quit command that asks to save first... but I never remember. Luckily I do have a saved file from earlier today, and I DO have the jpg image.... I might have to import the jpeg as a new layer and erase around the areas that I had changed... And then merge them... but this should be easier. There should at least be a way to turn on a prompt to save the file when you quit. Both, on iPad and computer. I love the look of paint in art rage... very traditional looking without the hassle and mess of pulling out a paint palette and cleaning up after.... but no autosave or prompts make me want to quit using it sometimes!

IF there is a way to do this already... that I have not found, please tell me how. Thanks.

(double posting this in the iOS section and Desktop)