Thread: ArtRage lite software problem or new Cannon P100 problem?

ArtRage lite software problem or new Cannon P100 problem?

Don't know if this is a printer or software problem. I purchased a new Wacom graphic tablet that came with ArtRage lite software. I started right out painting on my Apple MacBook Air which is a 13.5 inch screen. I didn't start out by sizing my canvas so when i went in to print off my Canon P100 none of my 30 drawing in my files would print the entire piece. So I went back into ArtRage lite files and re-sized several of my drawings. For some reason even after resizing i am still unable to print the full drawing.
    Anyone have suggestions?
    Bill

You should have an option to 'fit to paper' or similar in the printing dialogue. It might be in the advanced settings with your new printer.

Problems printing my art work

I purchase a Wacom Intuos Draw tablet, that came with your soft ware ArtRage lite. Im using an Apple MacBook Air that is compatible to your software. Mac OS High Sierra Version 10.13.1

When I go to print my art files from my documents using a new Canon Pixma Pro-100 on 13 X19 paper, not all of my painting is captured. I have 4 to 6 pages to print. The entire file is split up on many pages. I cant seem to re-size my work to one page only.
    I go to the images i created in my document file with PTG extension and try to crop or resize them without any luck. No mater what I do I can't print the image on one sheet of 13 x 19 paper.
    I called Canon tech support and after they took me through the new printer, they said it has to be the soft ware, or something i'm not doing right.
    I read your manuals looking for canvas and print sizing and tried what you recommend but still have the same problem.
    Can some one give me some advice.

In reading your manuals you suggest sizing the printing first, before you begin your art work. I re-size the old files and when ever I create a new drawing I size the printing to 13 x 19. However when I print either one, its the same story. I can't seem to put the image on one page.
    Please help me.
    Bill

Hello wardb1 and welcome to the ArtRage forums
    First let me say I know how frustrating this must be for you.
    Something odd dose seem to be happening here when trying to print from within ArtRage. I get the same chopped up image on multiple pages as you.

However try this; export your painting from ArtRage as an image file first; jpeg, tiff or png. (note; if exporting as jpeg, you need to first go into ArtRage preferences before exporting and set jpeg quality to 100%)
    Open the exported image with Preview on your Mac and choose Print.
    Things should be confined to one sheet of paper then.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 10.48.29.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	192.0 KB 
ID:	94452  
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

(note, I've merged the duplicate threads to avoid confusion)

The 'scale to fit' box in markw's screenshot is what you need. If you are not getting these options, please show us what you are seeing (either here, or in response to my email) and we should be able to figure it out for you.